Thursday, March 10, 2011

Inspiring Lights

Here are some pictures that inspire me that I went through and I really love but haven't gotten the chance to share.


These three photos are from Joe's on Jupiter when I went with my family. The lights in the place were colored and there were so many lights it made for some interesting reflections. 




This picture is from a show I went to at Vinyl. Attention System was playing and I found the show really compelling. Instead of having the lights straight on the leader singer and guitar players it was only on the drummer. I've never been to any show were they did the lighting on purpose like this. Somehow I feel like it made them connect more to the audience and gave them a great sense of mystery. 


Here are some pictures I took after I did my twilight assignment that highly inspired me as well.



And, a expresso shot I took for a mini documentary. 




No comments: