Sunday, February 14, 2016

A Family Affair...

A few weeks back I asked Tim how could I recreate an image of a flyer that a friend of mine showed me...It was two guys pulling a rope as if they were playing tug of war. Pretty straight forward image; I just needed to know how to light the subject. After he broke down what I should do, I scheduled for my friend, now client, to come in and start shooting! We decided that we wanted to create something new, something fresh, [something] that we've never seen before. And this happened. I was pretty proud of the image myself but after hearing the excitement of the cast and seeing their faces light up as the images popped up in Bridge, I felt a sense of calling. Like this is really what I am placed on this Earth to do.

Backstory: the image is for a flyer for a play, Family Affair. After the final poster is made, I will upload...

Thanks Tim for showing me how to light this bad boy!





No comments: