Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ditte Isager

One day, while hard at work obviously, I was browsing through different design blogs because, well, I'm slightly obsessed with interior design.  I somehow stumbled across the work of Ditte Isager and was absolutely blown away by his work.  I know what I'm about to say is incredibly cheesy, but his work is what I dream of being able to produce one day.  When I saw this one photo in particular, I just absolutely fell in love.  I have a love for interior design and a love for nature so naturally I fell in love with this. All of his work is incredible, though, and I encourage everyone to check it out.

4 comments:

Katie Daniel said...

I love, LOVE his work! Thank you so much for sharing.

Fotosynthesis said...

brillant! :D awesome post! love his use of lighting in the still life.

Anonymous said...

she. she's a she.

Kala Snow said...

Oh, well, I don't know why I just assumed that she was a he.