Monday, October 11, 2010

Hey y'all!


So, I am new to blogging but I'll give it a shot! I hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend and Im excited to see everyone back at school tomorrow! Anywho, the picture to the left is taken by one of my favorite photographer's. Her name is Lucia Holm and I love her work! She has kind of a sick sense of humor and most of her photos tend to have a dark side to them. She loves to take self portraits of herself and is a genius when it comes to setting up her lighting. The picture to the left is just one example of what she does. I get inspired from looking at her work and I think y'all should defintly take a look at her website! Maybe it will inspire you as well!?!? www.luciaholmphotography.com Enjoy! :)

3 comments:

Khudson16 said...

I love the picture of her sitting by the fridge and how the light shines on her! :)

Fotosynthesis said...

i love her self portraits!

Kala Snow said...

I love this!