Friday, January 30, 2009

Connecting the Dots





One of the advantages to waking up early is seeing the sun rising through my windows. It's the only time of day that I really get to have an abundance of sunlight since my windows are facing east. This morning I noticed that the tops of my curtains were forming a really cool circular/dot pattern on the wall in my bedroom and teeny wall in the kitchen area. These are slightly different from the other shot I posted of the tree silhouette and bounced off reflection on the fridge and adjacent wall. They are diffused the same way (through the sheer curtain), but the pattern is different. Hopefully, I'll have some more outdoor natural lighting shots this afternoon because I am going to try and head out to Mt. Arabia for some scouting shots for another class.

No comments: