Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I just read the header so I have more to talk about. I think both the shots are cool but they're far from great on the lighting. The coke can has a huge blown out spot that tends to be distracting. Also there are too many little condensation(karo) drops on the top. I prolly should have used a white fill reflected on the front to give an even line of white reflection. That's a lot of white and reflection for one sentence, I know. Let me know what y'all think. I can take the abuse.

The wine/cheese/bread....hmm just not right. Blown out on right side of the bottle. The shine should be consistent through the whole bottle. There is a hot spot on the bread that is pissing me off. I think the bricks should be seperately lit also. I shot this with about 10 min prep and 10 shooting. I was in a restaurant with a hotlight after they were closed. I didn't want to overstay my welcome. 

Oh and this is Mike BTW and I like chicken.

No comments: