Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Intrigue Fashion Show





So far this weekend, I've shot a fashion show in Auburn, Alabama. Honestly, I saved the producer's ass because, knowing nothing about lighting, he wasn't going to have any part of the runway or platform lit. Not only would pictures not turn out, no one would have been able to see anything. So, using two mono heads and umbrella and repositioning the lights in the bar, I lit everything. And then shot the afterparty with a flash being bounced off of the ceiling

1 comment:

tmox said...

Hi Marc,

Yeah I guess the producer owes you one but keep in mind that knowing anything about lighting is relative.
I like the way you cross lit the models but I would have tried to knock the light off of the background if possible to lessen the distraction. I definitely dig the flair. Keep it up!